Monday, June 29, 2020

Thank you and good luck

What an incredible year it has been. Despite all the craziness, I am so thankful and inspired by the time I have had with my students and the connections I have been lucky enough to make with the families. It may seem strange to say to a group of students that I largely did not get to meet in person, but I will miss you all so much. You have made me grow as a person, challenged me to be better, and I am so thankful for your presence in my life.

I have archived our Google Classroom. Students can still access all of their assignments through their Google Drive, but they will no longer be able to upload to the classroom. I have posted a final video to the classroom featuring the teachers giving their summer fun ideas.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to reach out, connect, and be a part of this crazy experience. I wish you all the best for the summer and beyond. May things be easier from here on out.

Stay safe, be kind, and keep reading!

- Ms. Ott


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and good luck

What an incredible year it has been. Despite all the craziness, I am so thankful and inspired by the time I have had with my students and th...