Friday, May 29, 2020

Schedule for June 1 to June 5

Whew! This week has been quite the ride what with all the technical issues on Google Meet. I'm happy we were still able to run our regular Harry Potter reading on Wednesday, but I couldn't see any of the students due to the interface being buggy. Hopefully things will be fixed next week!

Here's some important dates for parents and students to note for next week:

Monday, June 1 - new assignments released. Flat teacher project posts the first challenge!
Tuesday, June 2 - office hours for questions about assignments from 10 am - 11 am
Wednesday, June 3 - reading Harry Potter from 10 am to 11 am. We are a little over half way!
Thursday, June 4 - Class check in from 10 am to 11 am
Friday, June 5 - PD day for teachers. No office hours.

Please note that next week's theme is Crazy Hair! I will be taking pictures for the yearbook on Thursday during the class meet so get creative and show me your crazy hair!

Hope everyone is staying safe and getting active with the beautiful weather we've been having. I also finally finished the class art video! I am unable to upload it to Blogger due to the size, but it is posted in the Google Classroom. Hope you enjoy seeing everyone's creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and good luck

What an incredible year it has been. Despite all the craziness, I am so thankful and inspired by the time I have had with my students and th...