Thursday, May 14, 2020

Updates for May 18 to 22

Hello students and families of room 11!

Reminder that tomorrow is a PD day and there will be no class meeting.

Here is the schedule for May 18 to 22. Next week is BEACH WEEK, so wear your beach attire to the meets. Enjoy the long weekend!

Monday 18 - Victoria day - no work will be posted
Tuesday 19 - New work for the week will be posted. No office hours today.
Wednesday 20 - Office hours from 9 am to 10 am for questions about assignments. Reading Harry Potter from 10 am to 11 am.
Thursday 21 - Math Games from 10 am to 11 am
Friday 22 - Class checkin meet from 10 am to 11 am.

I'm really happy to see students tuning in for Harry Potter on Wednesdays. One of my favorite things to do is read to students! I am still working on the video of the class art and I will post it to the classroom once it is finished.

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and good luck

What an incredible year it has been. Despite all the craziness, I am so thankful and inspired by the time I have had with my students and th...