Monday, May 4, 2020

Posted in Google Classroom - May 4

Hey room 11!

Assignments for this week have been posted. I am also including a picture for our new weekly schedule. Here are some things to note:

1. Geometry Quiz is due today. I have marked the ones that have been handed in so far.
2. I will be reading Harry Potter every Wednesday from 10 am to 11 am, so make sure you tune in to our Google Meet! This is optional if you want to listen in.
3. This Friday is both COSTUME DAY and music sharing! I will post a schedule for who will be playing their instruments on Thursday, so please tune in and give a listen. Make sure your mics are off while people are sharing their music. I will also be taking pictures for the year book.
4. There will be a multiple choice quiz on TIME posted on Thursday. It is due May 11.
5. Don't forget to put in your suggestions for our class name. We will vote on all the suggestions after May 8.
6. Remember to submit your coloring art if you want it included in the next video. I have 8 pieces submitted so far. Deadline for submissions is May 6.

Hope you have a great week! I will be in our Google Classroom from 10 am to 11 am tomorrow morning to answer any questions you have about this week's assignments. Click the picture below to see our current weekly schedule.

Miss your faces!

Ms. Ott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and good luck

What an incredible year it has been. Despite all the craziness, I am so thankful and inspired by the time I have had with my students and th...