Thursday, April 2, 2020

Meet Ms. Ott Tomorrow! 10 am - 11:30 am

Hi room 11!



Oh my gosh, I am so excited! The team has set up and figured out how to launch Google Meet and I want to meet my students! I am hosting a meeting on April 3, 2020 from 10 am to 11:30 am. I have already emailed you the link, so please let me know if you can attend! I will be answering your questions live and letting you know a little more about me. The session will also be recorded and posted to our Google Classroom for those of you who cannot make that time frame.

Parents of my fantastic students, please make sure that your kids know how to mute their microphones on their end so that we don't have students talking over each other. I have included a How-To guide under classroom resources called Google Meet Guidelines, so please look that over and let me know if you have any questions. There is a chat feature where they can type their questions to me, but I will also be answering questions that have been submitted on Google Forms through our classroom. This is a very informal meeting so if you can't make it, don't worry! I will record the session and post it in our classroom.

I cannot wait to meet you! The building is so lonely without you and every day that I come into work I wish you were here. I hope you and your families are well and that you're keeping busy. Some of you have already completed your letters of introduction to me and I love reading about you. Please note that we have extended the deadline to Monday, April 6 for this first round of assignments. If you looked over my example, you may have noticed that I mention a pesky little cat named Crowley who I live with. I am including a picture of him and of myself so that you can see what I look like and so you know what he looks like when I tell you stories about him. Do not be fooled by his cute face! He is definitely a butt who likes to scream his fool head off at unreasonable hours for no reason.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Mr. Crowley, professional butt
Ms. Ott






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and good luck

What an incredible year it has been. Despite all the craziness, I am so thankful and inspired by the time I have had with my students and th...