Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Quick Post

I was able to touch base with some students today about login difficulties and I was able to answer some questions. I will be available on Google Classroom from 10 am to 12 pm tomorrow for any questions. I am working my way through the student's letters and making comments and returning them as I finish them.

I will be posting a questionnaire on Google Classroom tomorrow that will help give me an understanding about what kinds of technology students have access to and how I might be able to help students access assignments. This quiz will not be graded or shared with anyone else and is just for me to learn how I can best help students access technology, so please be honest so I can figure out how to help.

Please encourage the students to log on to Prodigy and try out a few math tasks so that I can get an idea of what they might need help with. Get Epic is a new service for students, so feel free to create an account and get started. As always, email me any time you need help or clarification.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and good luck

What an incredible year it has been. Despite all the craziness, I am so thankful and inspired by the time I have had with my students and th...